For new students and other people who may be interested in joining up, this is a must-attend event! Here you can find out all about us and what we get up to… You will also be very welcome to put your name down for our ‘taster’ trips, or to sign up for our mailing list to be kept informed of club events. If you wish to join the club immediately we can help with that as well, however we understand this is a big commitment.
We will therefore be holding a presentation immediately after the fayre with lots of further information, so you can decide whether caving is something for you. We’ll be ending the day by going for a curry at BoB in town, and anyone is welcome to come along – whether or not you’re interested in joining the club 😉
Where / When:
- At our stall at the Fresher’s Fayre (held at the RUSU car park), between 11am and 4pm
- We’re also holding a presentation afterwards at 5pm in Room 126 of the HUMSS Building – see building 1 on this Map [PDF file]
What to bring:
- Lots of enthusiasm, and any questions you may have for us
- A willingness to try new things…
- Money if you wish to join now or sign up for a trip (there’s no pressure though!)
- For current members: club hoodies / t-shirts, any publicity material or ‘gimmicks’ you think may help, loads of enthusiasm, and all your powers of persuasion!